Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 579 of /home/aim401k/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
Protecting and Educating our Clients
401kAIM is committed to providing employers with solutions and education to assist them in mitigating their liability.
We assist plan sponsor fiduciaries with fiduciary risk management strategies. Our ERISA Investment Fiduciary status enables us to help plan sponsors maintain high fiduciary standards. Our strategies help plan sponsors reduce fiduciary liability through the effective use of retirement plan committee training, plan governance, provider monitoring, and electronic document storage.
As a fiduciary, you wear many professional hats. While you may spend the least amount of your working life on retirement plan issues, your fiduciary role may pose a significant amount of personal risk. Like you, many plan fiduciaries are inundated with their primary job functions. Finance and human resources executives regularly lack the time and the tools required to fulfill their fiduciary accountabilities with a high level of assurance and risk management. If that sounds familiar, this uncertainty is likely a cause of concern for you as it pertains to your personal liability as a fiduciary.
To help fill this void, we provide a fiduciary oversight program that seeks to deliver risk management and ensure excellence in plan management through independent governance and monitoring. Under this program, we fulfill the following fiduciary functions with an uncompromised level of process:
- Start the partnership with a mock IRS & Dept. of Labor fiduciary and operational audit to give you peace of mind or to identify plan deficiencies
- Demonstrate prudence through an ongoing document trail
- Understand the key factors around investment management decision making
- Adhere to the plan document and the committees' investment strategies
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Monitor service providers according to the new global benchmarks of fiduciary excellence
Benefits of our fiduciary program for Plan Sponsors include:
Easy to Use
- Fiduciary functions are managed effectively through a written investment fiduciary arrangement.
- With our program you save time, reduce personal risk, and gain access to critical fiduciary tools.
- Managed within a secure fiduciary document solution, investment committees can demonstrate ERISA's prudence requirements through a trail of informed decisions.
- With a point and click to our fiduciary vault, fiduciaries can access all related plan documents and recall key decisions in the document trail.
Continuity of Plan Operations & Oversight
- We help ensure a high level of continuity in the event of retirement plan committee turnover.
- Our fiduciary oversight program preserves the integrity of past decisions and provides effective succession for future fiduciary governance.
Clarify Roles and Responsibilities
- We help investment committees align and document internal responsibilities. Benchmark and manage the services of operational platform providers such as administrators, record keepers, custodians, and investment managers.